How Can We Help?
The app is stuck on “Please wait while we refresh your VIZpins”
A recent iOS update has caused some users to get stuck with “Please wait while we refresh your VIZpin keys.”
Follow the steps below to fix this issue.
- Open the iPhone’s recent app list
- Display this list by quickly double-pressing the Home button (older models) or swiping up from the bottom of the screen
- Swipe up on the VIZpin SMART app to remove it from the list
- Open the VIZpin SMART app again. Delete and re-download the app if the Login screen is not displayed.
- Open the app after downloading, and select “Existing User”.
- On Login screen, check the “Remember me” box, enter the phone # and password and tap “Login”. The app will be stuck in refreshing mode if the “Remember Me” box is not checked.
- After logging in, you’ll see a “Please wait while we refresh your VIZpin Keys” message. Force close the app once more and then reopen – the user should then be able to refresh normally and retrieve any keys he may have.