How Can We Help?
“Bluetooth is not enabled or finished initializing” message is displayed
A recent iOS update has caused some users to see a message that “Bluetooth is not enabled or is not finished initializing.”
Follow the steps below to fix this issue.
- Open the iPhone’s recent app list
- Display this list by quickly double-pressing the Home button (older models) or swiping up from the bottom of the screen
- Swipe up on the VIZpin SMART app to remove it from the list
- Open iOS Settings -> Privacy -> Bluetooth
- Locate VIZpin SMART and ensure it is enabled/allowed
- Go to iOS Settings -> Bluetooth
- Toggle Bluetooth off and on
- Open VIZpin SMART and try again