How Can We Help?
The door is still locked after successfully activating VIZpin
Incorrect wiring and incorrect relay settings are the most common causes for unlock failures, even if the VIZpin reader is successfully activated.
Here are some things to check:
- The lock itself is not defective
- Properly align the lock, latch and doorway
- Secure all wire connections
- Bare wires are not exposed or touching other wires
- The power supply is robust enough to power the lock, and all other connected components, simultaneously
- The system has not been vandalized or otherwise tampered with
- Many locks will not operate if there is tension unlocked – first push and then pull to alleviate the tension
It is always best to contact the VIZpin and lock installer to assist in troubleshooting.