How Can We Help?
On my iPhone I keep receiving a “reader not in range” error
- Open the iPhone’s recent app list
Display this list by quickly double-pressing the Home button (older models) or swiping up from the bottom of the screen
- Swipe up on each app to remove it from the list
- Open iOS settings
- Tap Bluetooth
- Swipe the On/Off button to the disable Bluetooth – the button will be grey
- Swipe the button again to re-enable Bluetooth – the button will be green
- Close the iOS Settings app
- Open the VIZpin SMART app and tap a VIZpin key to unlock the door
If this does not fix your issue, speak with the building manager to check if the VIZpin reader is powered on and that other app users can unlock the door.