The Northeast Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for maximizing territory revenue by creating end-user demand and finding and supporting Certified Partners (dealers) who can sell, install and support our products
- Identify and present VIZpin to at least 20 high potential end-users each month
- Conduct face-to-face monthly meetings with key sales personnel at all dealers in territory
- Add at least 4 dealers per month until we have adequate coverage
- Train dealers and assist them in sales presentations and webinars
Skills and Experience
- Success driven
- Resourceful and creative
- Excellent communicator and well organized
- At least 5 years outside sales either directly or through a dealer channel
- Able to travel at least 50% of the time
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Comfortable in a fast paced, rapidly changing, hard working environment
VIZpin is building a successful tech company that will disrupt the electronic access control market. We need entrepreneurial people who want to learn new things, solve problems, and build something great. If you want to be a key member of a fun, fast paced team with opportunity for advancement and significant income, come join us.
Interested in this position?