If you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing company, come join us! The Inside Sales Representative is an important part of the team with lots of room for growth. You will leverage your prospecting, communication, and sales skills to find new sales opportunities. You’ll work closely with the Director of Sales to qualify and manage leads and dealers.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage and grow our network of Certified Partners and Installers
- Educate leads and connect them with Certified Partners for sales and installation
- Qualify leads and generate meetings by leveraging phone calls, emails and available resources
- Utilize all available tools to prospect into new accounts
- Consistently generate a high level of outbound prospecting activity
- Follow opportunity development through closing
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers
- Maintain an up-to-date technical understanding of products, solutions, and business value propositions
- Utilize CRM system to track activity and manage sales opportunities
- Regularly achieve Key Performance Metrics
- Meet quarterly and annual qualified opportunity goals
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years previous Lead Generation or Inside Sales Experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
- General knowledge of sales cycles
- Exceptional people skills & communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including a confident phone presence and effective email communication.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and team oriented
- Work smartly, ethically, and professionally to achieve quota objectives
- A desire to compete with the best
Interested in this position?