Customer Support Technician
We are a growing tech company that is changing how people gain access to doors, gates and more. We need entrepreneurial people who want to learn new things, solve problems and help us build something great. If you want to be in on the ground floor as part of a fun, fast-paced team with opportunity for advancement, come join us!
The Customer Support Technician(CST) will be the bridge between our customers and the development team. We are looking for someone who has both the excitement and technical abilities necessary to support our customers and support our vision of delivering a superior customer experience.
The CST will be responsible for making sure our products are the easiest to install, easiest to manage and easiest to use. To do this, you must interact with our customers and dealers to get a complete understanding of the problems they need to solve, figuring out what we can do to help them solve those problems and working closely with the development team to make sure the changes are effectively implemented. In order to be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Work closely with customers and dealers when new bugs pop up, reproduce and communicate those bugs clearly to the development team.
- Test new features and bug fixes to make sure they work perfectly and solve the customers’ needs
- Document new products and features through manuals, knowledge base and videos
- Answer pre-sales technical questions then make sure our documentation, website, videos and knowledge database are updated so you don’t have to answer the same question twice
Skills and Experience
- Innate desire to put customers first
- Desire to grow and learn new things
- Comfortable taking things apart and putting them back together
- Willing to go above and beyond to solve a problem
- Passion and personal ownership of doing things right
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Associates degree in a technical field