You will lead all post-sales customer success activities including onboarding, training, support, and ongoing engagement. We’re looking for a forward thinking, polished professional with a passion for customer success and experience in taking initiative.
Ultimately the core responsibility is to make things better for our customers. While many things may be requested or required, the primary responsibilities will be to:
- Set up new customer accounts and web portals
- Manage and improve the new customer onboarding process
- Ensure all customers are up to date on VIZpin products, pricing and services
- Help improve our products and services by clearly communicating and documenting feature requests and bugs
- Maximize customer success by continually improving efficiency and accuracy of our processes
- Own customer problems by helping them when you can, escalating when you can’t, and following up to make sure the customers are satisfied
- Engage with customers through direct, social, community and supporting marketing efforts
- Respond quickly and accurately to all customer support issues
Skills and Experience
- Passion for doing things right
- Tech-savvy with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Confident and driven with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-disciplined and well organized
- Comfortable with Salesforce or equivalent CRM tool
- Minimum 2 years of customer support/account management experience
This position is based in our Lancaster, PA office.
VIZpin is building a successful tech company that will disrupt the electronic access control market. We need entrepreneurial people who want to learn new things, solve problems, and build something great. If you want to be a key member of a fun, fast paced team with opportunity for advancement and significant income, come join us.
Interested in this position?