The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for following up on leads, finding new customers, maximizing revenue from existing customers, helping our existing Certified Partners and finding new Certified Partners.
- Identify and present our solution to at least 30 unique end-user prospects/month
- Hold opportunity calls with each Certified Partner Office at least once/month
- Visit at least 20 new prospects each month
- Ensure all Certified sales employees at Certified Partners are trained to sell VIZpin
- Support regional VIZpin and Certified Partner marketing events
- Provide weekly activity reports with accurate customer information
- Track all sales opportunities and customer information completely and accurately in Salesforce
- Support accounting on accounts receivables issue
Skills and Experience
- Success driven
- Resourceful and creative
- At least 2 years in technical sales
- Able to travel at least 30% of the time
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Comfortable in a fast paced, rapidly changing, hard working environment
VIZpin is building a successful tech company that will disrupt the electronic access control market. We need entrepreneurial people who want to learn new things, solve problems, and build something great. If you want to be a key member of a fun, fast paced team with opportunity for advancement and significant income, come join us.
Interested in this position?