We’re looking for an Account Management Specialist to serve as the primary contact for new and existing VIZpin customers. In this role, the you will be responsible for building customer relationships while increasing business by identifying areas for new revenue and continued growth.
- Function as the primary point of contact for assigned customers to evaluate and address their needs, expectations and areas of concern with their services.
- Monitor and manage all accounts on a weekly basis through dynamic and strategic thinking, problem solving and data analysis to ensure successful client adoption of VIZpin products and services.
- Report to each client on a regular basis with a goal to upsell and seek new revenue opportunities
- Conduct quarterly reviews with key accounts
- Analyze book of business and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Achieve quarterly quantitative and qualitative goals
The Perfect Candidate
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of sales/account management/customer support experience
- Proven results in a customer-facing role; ability to build strong relationships
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- The will and ability to work, learn and grown in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Candidates with channel partner experience would be a plus
- Competitive base salary plus commission commensurate with experience
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid time off
- Bonus based on company plan
VIZpin designs, manufactures and markets a complete cloud based access control solution that includes cloud based management tools (ACaaS), Smartphone apps and low cost Bluetooth controllers. The VIZpin solution provides a secure, convenient and affordable way to connect any device to the Internet of Things(IoT) by using your phone as your key and your network. VIZpin products are available through a network of VIZpin Certified Partners, OEMs and Licensees. VIZpin Inc. is privately held and based in PA.
Interested in this position?